From an Ann Althouse post but found in the comments. I don’t have access to the report but if this is true (and the prevailing procedure for universities) we might as well grab our collective keisters and kiss them goodbye.
CEO: Admissions at UW-Madison
Undergraduate and Law school
By SAT and class rank:
• African Americans favored over whites 576-to-1
• Hispanics favored over whites 504-to-1
• Black SAT score 150 points lower than whites and Asians
• Latino SAT score 100 points lower than whites and Asians
By ACT and class rank:
• Black favored over whites 1330-to-1
• Hispanics favored over whites 1494-to-1
Chance of admission for grades and LSAT scores at the median for that race/ethnic group
• Out-of-state Black: 7 out 10 chance
• Out-of-state Hispanic: 1 out of 3 chance
• In-state Asian:1 out of 6 chance
• In-state white: 1 out of 10 chance
CEO is the Center for Equal Opportunity.
I guess it all depends on what the meaning of equal is.
The most frightening things for me in the article were the quotes from the Damon Williams the Chief Diversity guru at the university. This is not a education of higher learning it’s a tribe of vicious, violent, anarchists with delusions of elitism. It is way passed time to dismantle this failed system and institute common sense solutions.