An aggregate of todays nonsense. (even if it isn’t nonsense, with all the rest blather it reads like nonsense.)
- The twist we all knew was coming on Breitbart. I’m not a prophet but I did call this one.
- Hey Kathy, keeping ones legs closed and pants on decreases pregnancy and the need for contraception methods as well. Actions have consequences and if liberals could just understand that, life would be much simpler for them and less costly for the rest of us.
- Following closely on the above, what does ethics actually mean.( that branch of philosophy dealing with values relating to human conduct, with respect to the rightness and wrongness of certain actions and to the goodness and badness of the motives and ends of such actions). Medical ethics on parade or perhaps in an opium den?
- Now this is something that needed to be said apparently. He’s a liar, a cheat and a thief in government but not here. He has some standards then, who knew?
- We have 5 dollar a gallon gas right around the corner. Afghans are killing our troops by posing as friends. 9-12 % unemployment when you count the number of folks who’ve given up or are under employed. Foreclosures on homes and the inability of the lender to then resell. Cities hovering on the verge of bankruptcy. Racial tensions at the same level as before the Civil Rights movement. An abdication of everything Lincoln, MLK and Kennedy said they stood for. But George Will thinks we ought to settle for retaining control of the House. Thanks a lot George, seems our pundits are actually more lame than the contenders for president. Again, who knew?
- This is one of my favorites. Washington and Defense Secretary Panetta have decided to rape military health care ( and before any of you feminist individuals get your knickers in a twist I’m using the word straight out of the dictionary -an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation). That’s right. You can bleed, get maimed, and die for us but we can’t afford to take care of you and your family after 20-30 years of putting your life on the line everyday. Thank you so much for your service, now please leave by the servants entrance.
- Again simply a duh article. Sarah Palin doesn’t like HBO’S movie Game Change. Really? The media treated her so fairly, attacking her, her policies, her looks, her hobbies, her friends and employees, her then pregnant teenage daughter, her special needs son. I don’t know why she’d be upset about a film whose makers didn’t think a movie about her needed input from her. Silly Sarah.