So the Vice Presidential debate is over. Did I watch it? No I didn’t. I hate it when people lie to my face. I am tired after a century, of having people lie right to my face. They know it’s a lie, they know I know it’s a lie and yet there they go, lying like there’s no tomorrow. This group in Washington has no moral compass, no common sense and no grasp of reality. They lie even when telling the truth will do them more good.
Of course their apologists will say (shriek, let’s be honest) “When did they ever lie”. Well;
1. This will be the most transparent administration. Please, don’t insult my intelligence by even trying to defend this.
2. Jobs will be our first priority. After taking over 1/6 of the economy, after bailing out auto companies who should have been forced to restructure, after over regulating people out of work, after spending trillions of dollars on bailouts that went oversees or into the unions pockets, after spending even more trillions of dollars on a stimulus that stimulated the bank accounts of the “friends of Barry and friends of Joe and Nancy and Chucky, Chris and Barney”. After siding with our enemies, throwing our allies under the bus and managing to set back race relations about 40 years.
3. Green jobs that never materialized and that are going away faster than ice in the Mohave.
4. Supporting the military: I guess that’s why the Fort Hood shooting is “workplace violence” instead of a terror attack (which of course it was) but handing out Purple Hearts to people who actually put their lives on the line for their brothers and sister in arms doesn’t have as much cachet as it used to. Then there is the fact that FOB (friend of Barry) Valerie Jarrett a glorified admin assistant gets a security detail of 6 Marines while the ambassador in Benghazi had one security person who ran at the first sign of trouble. Vienna got Chevy Volts and a one hundred thousand dollar battery station and Benghazi got what again, oh yeah, they got what they had taken away.
5. The Justice Department or should I say the Injustice department. These folks can’t seem to arrest illegal aliens, drug dealers, gun runners, vote suppressors or tax cheats but they can sure put whistle blowers in jail, especially when they blow the whistle on some FOB.
6. Vacations, golf games, date nights and fund raisers: Since the economy is so bad my family and I didn’t take a vacation and we haven’t for years. We don’t go out on dates often and as for giving money to charities or political events, it is to laugh. Good to know the first family can spend some of that hard earned cash we worked so hard for. Wouldn’t want them to have to cut back like the rest of us.
7. The Labor numbers: The math just doesn’t add up and then there are the millions of Americans out of work. They know there aren’t many real full time decent paying jobs. There’s plenty of fast food part time jobs but not a lot of feed your family types of jobs. Someone is cooking the books and unfortunately for the administration we’ve caught them at this before.
There’s more, there’s pages more but you get my drift.
Years ago I told my children the story of ” The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. Apparently no one in this administration was ever told that story or if they were they obviously didn’t understand it. Here’s the gist. A shepherd was given the job to look out for the flock and told if the wolves come yell and we’ll come to help. He wanted to test this and so he called the villagers and they came running. The boy thought it was so funny he did it over and over again. Eventually they townspeople stopped coming and the boy and the sheep were killed by the wolves.
The moral to the story is don’t lie, the applicable lesson for today is that if you lie often enough eventually even when you tell the truth no one will believe you. This is where folks are today. They don’t believe those in charge because they’ve spent so much time lying to us that we believe nothing they say. Eventually they will need us to believe them and we won’t. As with the debacle in Benghazy most people know the administration lied and some are finally waking up to the thought, “if they lied about this what else have they lied about.”
The answer is everything. I have no doubt Joe Biden believes what he says and believes he’s fighting the good fight. The sad thing is that he’s an embarrassment to his party and his state. He like Susan Rice, Jay Carne and the rest of the people Obama’s sent out to carry water have lost any credibility they might have once had, they have prostituted themselves on the altar of Obamanation.
Somewhere, some village is missing it’s idiot. Hopefully in January Joe will be able to go back and pick up his hat and tambourine and fit right back in. Barry may have a harder time but Hawaii’s an interesting place. At least they won’t have to worry about vacations.