I don’t know about any one else but personally I’m exhausted. I’m tired of new allegations, new developments, new assertions concerning the lack of integrity, honor, truthfulness and honesty of the current crop of liars, criminals and degenerates inhabiting the halls of government today. As if for the past 5 years this hasn’t been apparent to those of us who’ve eschewed the “zombie” press, recognizing it as the propaganda arm of the democratic party. Most of us who recognized long ago that objectivity and journalism have long since parted ways, believe little that is said by those who have been supposedly trained as “objective observers” and are instead news makers instead of news reporters. I’ve often blogged about this state of affairs so no need to beat that dead horse (PETA, it’s just an expression, go back to hassling the farmers who feed you).
We’ve been inundated with scandals since the 2nd coronation of his majesty obama the inept. In his first term we had:
Fast and Furious
and other smaller missteps that can be attributed to an lack of engagement by this president. He is simply not connected to the “little people”. Elitists have that problem almost universally, but this character and his cabal have taken it to new and dizzying heights.
Now, however, well into his second era, not only does the emperor not have any clothes on he doesn’t have any underwear on as well. This has taken his actions and attitudes from insulting to embarrassing. Even Europe has become disenchanted with the secular “messiah”. We have become fatigued by wave after wave of scandal. If I was a conspiracy theorist I might postulate that all of these scandals have been revealed to desensitize us to to the lack of lawfulness that the administration is planning to unveil before this term ends. Someone, a congressman (not person, this one is male) from New York has already introduced a bill to void the 22nd amendment. You know, the one that limits presidents to two consecutive terms.
Quickly lets run through the scandals flying in the wind at the moment: Hat tip
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: Pro Israel groups and groups with the words “Tea Party, Patriot, Conservative in their names and this was BEFORE the election
2. Benghazi: At the very least there are a multitude of question with this one.
Why wasn’t the mission there protected?
What were our ambassador and CIA operatives doing there ?
Who was in charge during the incident and who gave the stand down order?
Where and what was the president doing throughout the attack?
3. Watching the AP: Since when does the government have the right to simply scoop up information on citizens without a warrant?
4. Rosengate: James Rosen (Fox news) identified in a complaint as a criminal. His emails and phones monitored as well as his families.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Holder signed off on the affidavit on Rosen (see above) but told a Congressional committee under oath ” he had never been associated with ‘potential prosecution’ of a journalist for perjury.”
6. Potential Holder Perjury II: A left over scandal from the emperors 1st term AG Holder testified that he had only recently (May 2012) learned about Fast and Furious but there is a good deal of solid evidence that he knew about it much before.
7. Sebelius demands payment: Fraud and abuse of her office, involves Health and Human Service Sec. Kathleen Sebelius who apparently was busy shaking down companies for donations. These of course were companies the department might regulate. She would supposedly use said money to sign up the uninsured to obamacare.
8. The Pigford scandal: Over at the Ag Department reparations were paid to those who supposedly were discriminated against (black farmers) but morphed into a billion dollar debacle where thousands of minority and female farmers who weren’t discriminated against received payments as well. Yep, B as in billion.
9. GSA gone wild: This is the just the tip of the iceberg in DC. What no one is saying but is in the back of most Americans minds is how many other Departments have done worse. Outrageous conventions, millions of dollars wasted, bad behavior. What do we have to do to get the adults back in charge in government?
Which brings me to the impetus of my writing this morning. Pay close attention, it involves some circular thought.
Bob Menendez is a senator from New York (of course). It was reported that he would visit Dominican Republic to have sex with underaged women. Some women came forward with that claim, then they said someone paid them to make the claim. Menendez went to the Dominican Republic with a wealthy donor Dr. Melgen. It was reported that Menendez was intervened with the government here and in the Dominican Republic when Meglen was facing issues here and there. Now the FBI is on the case looking for those responsible for “faking the sex story”. What about the abuse of power and being in the pocket of a wealthy donor? Nothing out of the ordinary here, move along nothing to see.
While I realize that waste, fraud and abuse are endemic to Washington DC, I am frustrated that no one seems to care that the FBI and CIA are being used by politicians to escape justice and punish those they disagree with. They are being used to target “enemies” of the president or those who vocally don’t agree with the present administrations goals and aspirations. They have morphed, in fact, to a “non military-army” along with agents of the IRS, Treasury, EPA, NSA, TSA and ICE. These are part of the presidents Civilian Militia
. Who are the other people he has in mind for his “Civilian police force,” where will they come from and who will they be? Who will they report to and what will be their authority? I think we are beginning to see just what he had in mind.
once said “Those who would give up essential liberties to purchase a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” But who pays attention to old dead white guys now a days?
Read Full Post »